Nikki's Shepherd's Pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Nikki's Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Nikki's Shepherd's Pie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Shepherd's Pie
- You need 3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of french onion soup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of meat loaf mix ; i use mc cormicks.
- Prepare 4 tsp of beef bullion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of of sugar.
- You need 1 of 15.5 oz can corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- It's 4 of splashes of red cooking wine (or sherry).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 8 of -10 potatoes, depending on how thick you want your potato layer.
Nikki's Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350, and prepare mashed potatoes as you usually do (for recipe see my profile page), set aside.
- Brown meat in olive oil, breaking up well, drain.
- Add all ingredients except corn, potatoes, and cheese, simmer til most liquid is absorbed.
- Spray 3 qt glass casserole with cooking spray and add meat mixture.
- Cover meat mixture evenly with corn, then spread mashed potatoes over the corn.
- Cook about 20-30 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted and let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Nikki's Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, occupy entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com