Spicy Beef Casserole.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Spicy Beef Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Spicy Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 oz of mild taco sauce.
- It's 5 tsp of beef bouillon (or 5 cubes).
- It's 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour, gluten-free.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It's 2 cup of baking mix, gluten-free.
- You need 3 tbsp of Yellow cornmeal.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of soymilk.
Spicy Beef Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Cook & stir beef & garlic in 10" skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, & bouillon; cook until bouillon is dissolved..
- Mix flour & water; stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil & stir 1 minute. Pour into baking dish, 13x9x2 inches..
- Mix baking mix, 2 tbsp cornmeal, & milk until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoons full onto beef mixture. Sprinkle with Remaining cornmeal..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Spicy Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, divert gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com