Actually this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 5 lbs of Potatoes.
- It's 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 lbs of Ground Chuck 80/20.
- It's 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- You need of Granulated garlic.
- It's of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Rosemary leaves.
- Prepare 1 lb of pkg frozen peas.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Peel and cut potatoes and boil in large pot of salted water. Boil until potatoes are tender (about 20 minutes)..
- Drain potatoes. Add butter, milk, salt, and pepper to taste. Mash potatoes until creamy. Add more or less milk to get consistency desired. Set potatoes aside..
- While potatoes are cooking place ground meat in hot skillet on stove. Add olive oil for both flavor and cooking benefit. Salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic salt and granulated garlic to taste. As meat turns brown add rosemary leaves. Let this simmer for a few minutes as you cook peas..
- Place peas in microwaveable dish with 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes in microwave..
- Assembly. Place mashed potatoes on large platter. With spoon scoop out large hole in center. Place peas in this hole. Drain meat completely. Now add meat to top of peas..
- Take photo. Serve and enjoy..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests something like this article, keep busy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com