Scain's version Shepherds Pie.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Scain's version Shepherds Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Scain's version Shepherds Pie using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scain's version Shepherds Pie
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots chopped.
- It's 1/2 can of peas (no liquid).
- You need 1/2 can of corn (no liquid).
- It's 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of each garlic powder, oregano, pepper.
- Prepare 3 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Scain's version Shepherds Pie step by step
- In a pot, get potatoes boiling for about 20 min.
- In a large skillet add ground beef, once almost cooked add onion and carrot. Cook about 5 min.
- Add flour to ground beef mixture in skillet, low heat, then add beef broth and tomato sauce. Let simmer about 10 min.
- Add peas, corn and seasonings to ground beef mixture. Keep simmering on low 5 min.
- Drain potatoes, add milk and butter and whip (making mashed potatoes).
- In a casserole dish, add in beef mixture, top evenly with mashed potatoes then cheese.
- Cook 20 min in a 400 degree oven.
- BAM!! If your guy doesn't love this hearty meal, he can't be satisfied ;).
- Sometimes I add a few shakes of cayenne pepper and nutmeg to the beef. It adds a nice kick..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Scain's version Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, make laugh approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com