Actually this is an easy recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It's 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 8 large of potatoes.
- It's 1 of seasoned salt to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook potatoes..
- In another pot cook ground beef. Add chopped onion to pot once beef is slightly browned..
- add the seasoned salt to taste..
- Add corn and bbq sauce, cook for about 10 mins..
- preheat oven to 400°C..
- Drain potatoes. Add salt to taste. Mash potatoes..
- Using a 9 x 9 pan, add the ground beef into the pan. Take the mashed potatoes and put on top of the ground beef..
- Spread the shredded cheese on top of the potatoes. Put the pan into the oven for 15 mins..
- Broil for 3 mins to toast the cheese..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, charm door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com