Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of 16oz. jar of beef gravy.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, diced.
- It's 1 box of sour cream & onion instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 box of cheese flavored instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 of 12oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of season salt.
- You need 3 large of eggs, beatened.
Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie instructions
- Brown ground beef & season with season salt or to taste. Add onion 3/4 way cooking. Drain grease, add gravy & set aside..
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package. Mixing all packages together. When potatoes almost done, add 1/2 package of shredded cheese..
- In 13x9 in. pan, put meat on bottom & spread. Then add potatoes on top & spread..
- Take eggs & pour over top of potatoes. Poke holes in potatoes to get egg to help combine dish..
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top, cover with foil & bake for 30 minutes in a 375° preheated oven..
- Serve with a side of veggies. I use frozen mixed veggies, peas, corn, or carrots..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, keep amused way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com