Grandma's Sloppy Joe's.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Grandma's Sloppy Joe's for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Grandma's Sloppy Joe's using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Sloppy Joe's
- You need 1 lb of ground beef... I use sirloin most of the time.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- It's 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 6 slice of any kinda buns.
- You need 6 slice of cheese (I use any kind of cheese). but grma used cheddar or American.
Grandma's Sloppy Joe's instructions
- I chop my onions and celery then saute w a little butter till its kinda a mush consistency..
- meanwhile im browning the ground beef. drain.
- add the beef, veggies & spices together in a medium sauce pan on med to low heat..
- add the remainder of the ingredients (tomato soup and ketchup) on medium to low heat..
- turn down heat and simmer for 20-30 mins..
- serve on any kinda bun.. I like mine on a open faced toasted bun w a slice of cheddar on top.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Grandma's Sloppy Joe's. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, entertain entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com