Miniature Shepherd's Pie.
Literally this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Miniature Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Miniature Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miniature Shepherd's Pie
- It's 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare 3 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Cooked Corn.
- It's 6 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It's 12 of Muffin Wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to prefered taste.
Miniature Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done..
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside..
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength..
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top..
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly..
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Miniature Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, absorb contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com