Literally this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Chopped.
- It's 1 of Red or Yellow Pepper Chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- It's 1 lb of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet Whole Kernel Corn.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Bring pot of water to boil, boil potatoes until fork tender..
- Brown beef, peppers, and onion in large pan. Drain in strainer to remove any fat drippings..
- Once back in pan and the beef is cooked through add corn, soup, milk, salt and pepper, and garlic salt. Stir together for about 3 min..
- Once the meat mixture is complete you can mash the potatoes, add the sour cream to them, salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour meat mixture into a baking dish, top with mashed potatoes..
- Bake at 350 for 30 min. Pull out of oven. Melt the butter in microwave and pour over potaoes, top with fresh parsley..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, keep amused admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com