Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta
- You need of ground beef.
- It's of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need of olive oil.
- It's of small uncooked pasta.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of each chili powder, ground cumin.
- Prepare of each salt, paprika, smoked paprika.
- It's of pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta instructions
- Start out by heating the oil in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid over medium heat. Add the onion and cook about 3-4 minutes. Then add the ground beef and cook until browned through, breaking it up as you go. Drain out any excess fat, if needed. Then add the pasta and milk to the skillet.
- Using a tbsp. of the water you have measured, mix it and the cornstarch together in a small separate bowl to form a slurry. Add the rest of the water to the skillet along with the seasonings and the cornstarch slurry. Stir it all together and wait for it to come to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low and cover with the lid. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the cheese until it's incorporated in. Place the lid back on and let it sit for 5 or so minutes before serving..
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta. If you have questions or requests re this article, make smile retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com