Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- It's 1 can of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of Tbl chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin or taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- It's 1 small of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- You need 4 medium of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 block of velveeta cheese, diced.
- It's 1/4 of -1/2 cup milk.
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests something like this article, make laugh approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com