Cheesy Shepherds Pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Cheesy Shepherds Pie for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Cheesy Shepherds Pie using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shepherds Pie
- You need 2 1/2 of to 3 lbs ground beef.
- You need 5 of large potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced green peppers.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- It's 1 of bag steam fresh peas & carrots.
- Prepare 2 of cups diced carrots.
- You need 3 of cups shredded cheese (your choice).
- It's 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ranch dressing powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Cheesy Shepherds Pie step by step
- Cook ground beef with onions, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, basil & garlic powder in a large skillet..
- Boil potatoes until tender..
- Microwave diced carrots until very soft..
- Add bag of steam fresh peas & carrots to beef in skillet. Cook until tender..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Drain grease from ground beef. Return to skillet and stir in half of shredded cheese. Add to large glass baking dish. Spread evenly..
- Drain potatoes. Add cooked carrots, butter, ranch powder, milk, shredded cheese and sour cream. Blend with a mixer until smooth..
- Add to glass baking dish on top of ground beef. Spread evenly. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top..
- Bake 30 minutes. Broil for 1 minute until cheese bubbles and top browns a little..
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Cheesy Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, entertain contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com