Mock Shepherd Pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Mock Shepherd Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- It's 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- Prepare 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- It's 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Mock Shepherd Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Mock Shepherd Pie. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, keep amused gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com