Literally this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 2 lbs of Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's of Large onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of each red, yellow, green pepper diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of each rosemary and Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of each onion and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- You need 2 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk (I used almond).
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It's 1 lb of bag frozen corn.
- It's to taste of S&P.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Peel and dice potatoes. Add to pot of water..
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are very soft.
- While potatoes are cooking, dice onion and peppers.
- Add 2 Tbs olive oil to skillet and once hot, add onion and peppers. Cook til translucent.
- Add ground beef and seasoning to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add flour to skillet and cook a few minutes, stirring often.
- Add stock and cook until thickened. Turn off heat.
- Once potatoes are soft, drain and put back into the pot with butter and milk and S&P. Mash..
- In a greased deep 9x13 baking dish, add beef mixture. Add corn, and top with potatoes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- I like to top it with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and cook until melted..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, divert right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com