Cottage Pie Cups.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Cottage Pie Cups for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Cottage Pie Cups using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie Cups
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice water.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of lard.
- It's 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Potatoes------------------.
- It's 6 of medium potatoes.
- It's 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large egg yokes.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Beef mixture---------------------.
- It's 2 pound of ground chuck.
- It's 1 of large carrot grated.
- It's 1 of medium onion grated.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's To taste of kosher salt.
- It's To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Cottage Pie Cups instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in the water and boil till fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes put back into the pot add the milk, yokes, and butter mash and mix till creamy. Stir in the mozzarella cheese. Salt to taste. Let cool.
- To a skillet add the beef, carrots, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Brown the beef then drain. Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Cut in the shortening and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix the water and vinegar together in a cup. Add the mixture to the crumbs. Mix together just until the dough is combined knead till easy to work with..
- Spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray. Add the pie crust to the muffin pan fill each hole..
- Add meat filling to the pie crust.
- Add potatoes to a ziploc bag. Cut the tip of one corner off..
- Squeeze the potatoes through the opening, or spoon it on..
- Add the muffin pan to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes till crust is done and Potatoes are browned a bit..
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Cottage Pie Cups. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, entertain gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com