Beef Au Gratin Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Beef Au Gratin Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Beef Au Gratin Casserole using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Au Gratin Casserole
- It's of Olive Oil Spray.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of petite red potatoes (sliced thin).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- It's 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It's of Cheese Sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 of medium onion (diced).
- It's 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried thyme.
- You need 3 cups of chicken broth (divided into 2 cups and 1 cup).
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of block Colby jack cheese (cubed).
Beef Au Gratin Casserole instructions
- Spray 13x9 baking dish. Preheat oven to 375°. Thinly sliced potatoes..
- Dice onions..
- Cube cheese block..
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan on medium heat..
- On medium high heat in medium skillet cook ground beef until browned and crumbled. Set aside..
- Add diced onions to melted butter and cook until translucent (about 3 minutes)..
- Add corn starch and dried thyme. Cook an additional 1 minute while stirring well..
- Add 2 cups broth. Stir continuously until thickened. (3-5 minutes).
- Add other cup of broth. Stir well. Reduce temp to medium-low..
- Add sour cream. Stir until smooth and well incorporated..
- Add Colby jack cheese. Stir continuously until melted and incorporated into sauce. Remove from heat..
- Spread half of potatoes in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Top potatoes with cooked ground beef..
- Layer the rest of the potatoes on top of the ground beef. Salt and pepper..
- Pour the cheese sauce over the potatoes and ground beef layers..
- Wrap tightly with aluminum foil. Set baking dish on a baking pan to collect any spillover. Bake for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes, remove foil. Add 1 cup shredded cheddar..
- Add 1 cup Italian bread crumbs. Return to oven uncovered additional 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let rest 15-20 minutes before serving..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Beef Au Gratin Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, interest admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com