Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Granny's Meatloaf for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Granny's Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Granny's Meatloaf
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Quick cooking oats.
- It's 1 large of Egg, beaten.
- It's 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It's 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1 small of Onion, diced.
- It's 1/2 of Carrot, peeled and minced (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Rib celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced garlic (2 cloves).
- You need 3 lb of Ground beef.
- You need of glaze.
- It's 3/4 cup of Keychup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Prepared horseradish.
- It's 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Granny's Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix glaze ingredients and set aside..
- Mix all meatloaf ingredients except beef. Crumble beef over mixture and toss to combine. (Do not over mix, that makes meatloaf tough)..
- Form into two loaves on sheet pan lined with tinfoil. Bake 10 minutes. Spoon on glaze..
- Bake 45-50 minutes longer. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, loosely renting with foil..
- Source: Carla Hall, Redbook Magazine 5/2013.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Granny's Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests re this article, make smile gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com