Enchiladas. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Mexican Dinner Recipes! Refried Bean and Cheese Enchiladas "Just follow the recipe as written, make a side of spicy rice, and you'll have a tasty, hearty meal in no time!" - Becky. See how to make these authentic and deeply flavored chicken enchiladas made with dark chocolate, dried chiles, fresh cilantro, and spices.
We've rounded up the best authentic enchilada recipes, stuffed with chicken, veggies, beef and more, and smothered with cheese.
This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite!
Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Enchiladas for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Enchiladas
- You need of quick yummy dinner.
- You need 15 of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Salsa con queso dip.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cheese of choice on top.
- Prepare 1 can of Enchalida sauce.
Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, cilantro, salt and pepper. Arrange the enchiladas in a baking dish. You can either place the chicken enchiladas seam-side-up or seam-side-down. Then pour any remaining sauce on top of the enchiladas and sprinkle on some extra cheese.
Enchiladas step by step
- Brown beef, onion in pan add additional ingredients simmer 10 mins and scoop into shells place in pan ends down Pour enchilada sauce on top cook 25 mins in oven. Take out add cheese on top place back in until melted. Serve with Spanish rice and fresh salad.
- Preheat oven 350° add sauce on top bake 25 min then add cheese on top until melted..
Bake uncovered until the enchiladas are cooked through and the edges of the tortillas get slightly crispy. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Enchiladas con mole, instead of chili sauce, are served with mole, and are also known as enmoladas. Enchiladas placera are Michoacán plaza-style, made with vegetables and poultry. Enchiladas poblanas are soft corn tortillas filled with chicken and poblano peppers, topped with oaxaca cheese.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, keep amused right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com