Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Hamburger Stroganoff for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Hamburger Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stroganoff
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- Prepare 1 cup of prechopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bottled minced garlic.
- You need 1 of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- It's 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- It's 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- It's 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 3/4 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- It's 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- It's 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Hamburger Stroganoff instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Hamburger Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests on this article, charm approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com