Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup
- It's of meatballs.
- Prepare 4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- It's 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of soup base.
- It's 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- It's 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- Prepare 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1/2 cup of port wine.
- You need of other ingredients.
- It's 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- It's 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 3 large of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- You need 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- It's 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Crutons.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup instructions
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup. If you have questions or requests around this article, charm retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com