Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Barbecue Meatballs for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Barbecue Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Meatballs
- Prepare 3 lbs of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 can (13 oz) of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 Cups of 1 minute (Quick Oatmeal) uncooked.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It's of Sauce:.
- You need 2 Cups of Ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
Barbecue Meatballs instructions
- Mix all Meatball ingredients together and shape with ice-cream scoop.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Note: Marinate meatballs in sauce overnight in refrigerator overnight to enhance flavor.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Barbecue Meatballs. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com