Actually this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Traditional Meatloaf for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Traditional Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Traditional Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of fine chop white onion.
- It's 1 cup of fine chop green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It's 1 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need 1 of lightly beaten egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of quick oats.
- You need of For sauce topping.
- It's 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard.
Traditional Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the loaf ingredients until well incorporated. Don't over work the mixture. Put mixture in a baking dish or loaf pan and shape into a loaf.
- Mix together mustard ketchup and brown sugar for sauce.
- Top loaf with sauce and bake for about an hour or until a meat thermometer inserted to the center reads 160° F.
- Allow loaf to rest in the pan about 10 minutes. Serve as thick slices with your favorite sides.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Traditional Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, make smile approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com