Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of minute rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 4 of green peppers (cleaned and chopped).
- It's 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 24 oz of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- It's 1 of shredded italian cheese.
Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole instructions
- brown beef in a Large Skillet.
- halfway through browning, add. rice and water..
- after about 5 minutes, lower the heat and add peppers, garlic, salt & pepper. cover with lid and simmer for about 5 min, stirring occasionally..
- stir sauce and simmer for 5 more min..
- serve on a plate with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with cheese..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, make laugh right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com