Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits.
Actually this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits
- It's of Soup.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 16 oz of Tomato sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 8 slice of American cheese.
- You need of Biscuits.
- You need 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of soymilk ( or milk of your choice).
- You need 1 of egg..
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits instructions
- Cook & stir ground beef until brown; drain. Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, & American cheese. You could also add mushrooms if you want. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet..
- Mix baking mix, milk, & egg. Can add salt for taste if desired. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Put soup in bowl, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with a biscuit..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, absorb open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com