Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal).
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal)
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef, Turkey would work too.
- Prepare 2 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- You need 1 can of Kidney Beans (14 oz.).
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Elbow Macaroni.
Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) step by step
- In a medium saucepan, brown the ground beef. While browning,the dry spices may be added to season the beef. Do NOT drain..
- Once browned, stir in the 2 cans of condensed tomato soup and the 1 can of kidney beans..
- Mix well and add dry seasonings (if not already added) and the 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce..
- Lower heat and let simmer for at least 15 minutes..
- Prepare Elbow macaroni according to package directions and tastes..
- Spoon drained macaroni into bowls and spoon chili over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or cheese of your choice..
- Chili can be seasoned to taste. If spicy is preferred, substitute or add chili powder (hot or mild), in place of paprika..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal). If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, please door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com