Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat. If beef isn't your thing, any ground meat will work with this recipe to make the best ever taco meat. Can you add anything else to this taco meat? Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion.
This recipe is super simple to follow and easy to make.
This meat is so versatile and can be added to so many other recipes.
Some simple ideas that are on my site that use this same.
Literally this is an easy recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat
- It's 3 of # ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper.
- It's 1 of jalapeño (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Basic Ground Beef Taco Meat Variations. Add half of a diced onion, a clove or two of minced garlic, or a chopped bell pepper to the pan with the ground beef before browning and saute them together. Mix in a can of drained black beans to stretch the taco meat a little farther. Seriously, cue all the As a result, you'd end up with super saucy taco meat.
Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat step by step
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion.....
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers.... Salt, pepper, garlic..... Brown completely... And drain excess fat...
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool.....
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste....
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only... A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
That's how we grew up eating it! Pour seasoning mixture and water over the beef; stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook until the moisture absorbs into the I made this using ground turkey and I went lighter on the salt. This was okay, not our favorite taco-seasoned meat but passable for nacho meat. Our go-to Beef Taco Recipe with the juiciest ground beef taco meat.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, interest admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com