Simple Stuffed Peppers.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Simple Stuffed Peppers for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Simple Stuffed Peppers using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It's 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 c. of Cooked rice.
- You need 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of green peppers.
- You need 1 (10 oz.) of can tomato soup.
- It's 1 (15 oz.) of can tomato sauce.
- It's 1 (10 oz.) of water.
- You need of 2 tsp. Sugar.
Simple Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Hand mix ground beef, onions, egg, rice, salt, and pepper..
- Cut tops off green peppers and remove “ribs” and seeds. Rinse..
- Stuff peppers with ground round mix..
- Mix tomato soup, tomato sauce, sugar, and water in container so it’s easy for you to pour..
- Place stuffed peppers in pot with enough room but peppers to “stand” on pot and pour in tomato mixture..
- Cover and put on stovetop under medium heat for 15 minutes. Don’t let it spill over. Lower heat to simmer and cook for 30 minute bites or until meat mixture is cooked thoroughly..
- Serve on plate or pasta bowl with hot rice. Pour sauce over pepper and rice..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Simple Stuffed Peppers. If you have questions or requests something like this article, occupy door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com