Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of green bell pepper; small dice.
- You need of red onion; minced.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of ground coriander seed.
- It's of cumin.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It's of onion powder.
- Prepare of mango salsa.
- It's of scallions.
- It's of lime; cut into wedges.
- Prepare of kosher salt & black pepper.
Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions step by step
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 T vegetable oil with scallions. Add a pinch of salt. Toss to coat scallions. Grill over high heat briefly until charred and softened on each side, about 1-2 minutes each side. Roughly chop scallions when cool enough to handle, and set aside..
- Heat a medium sized saute pan with 1 T vegetable oil. (Ground beef does not need oil or added fat to cook, but adding a little bit of oil can help to prevent onions and peppers from burning before ground beef renders fat).
- Add beef. Season with coriander, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. After 2 minutes, add peppers and onions. Stir..
- Once beef is browned, drain fat and return beef to pan..
- Add mango salsa. Cook 1 minute over medium heat..
- Add grilled scallions. Toss..
- Serve with lime wedges..
- Variations; Coconut, roasted garlic, roasted bell pepper trio, pineapple salsa, peach-mango salsa, grilled corn, chipotle, garlic, chives, cayenne, cilantro, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, bacon, jalapeño, poblano, ancho chile, almond milk, avocado, black beans, chayote, spinach, berries, red fresno peppers, honey, rum, smoked paprika, paprika, shallots, yellow onion, sesame seeds, orange zest, tomato, cotija, chihuahua cheese, cinnamon, plantains, sofrito, beer, tequila, bourbon, fireball whiskey, tomatillos, red wine vinegar, rice wine vinegar, beef stock, demi glace, smoked cumin, roasted & ground coriander, tomatillo salsa, salsa verde, queso fresco, serrano,.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, charm gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com