Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells. Here's a rich and comforting dish that's terrific right away or made ahead and baked the next day. Cook pasta shells according to package directions to al dente; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer.
In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Spoon cheese mixture into pasta shells; place in baking dish.
Combine remaining beef mixture and If you enjoyed this recipe or craft and you plan on making it at a later date, the easiest way to access it.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 large of onion chopped.
- You need 1 medium of green pepper chopped.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of reduced fat ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of shredded reduced fat Italian cheese blend, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of prepared pesto.
- Prepare 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- You need 1 can of Italian diced tomatoes.
- It's 8 oz of no salt added tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Stuffed Shells are the perfect easy, weeknight dinner! Pasta shells are stuffed with a cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to perfection. Dinner simply doesn't get easier than this and I know you're going to love these yummy stuffed shells! Make sure to use your favorite marinara or.
Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells step by step
- Cook pasta according to package direction; drain and rinse in cold water..
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain..
- In a large bowl; combine the ricotta ;1 cup Italian cheese blend; Parmesan cheese, pesto, egg and half of the beef mixture..
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce and Italian. Spread 3/4 cup into a 13in x 9in baking dish coated by cooking spray. Spoon cheese mixture into pasta shells; place in baking dish.Combine remaining beef mixture and tomato mixture; spoon over shells. Sprinkle remaining cheese. Cover and refrigerate over night..
- Remove dish from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 5~10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted..
These roast beef, horseradish, and Cheddar stuffed pasta shells are easy to prepare and always a crowd pleaser. Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese evenly over the stuffed shells. Beef stuffed inside large pasta shells topped with gooey cheese then baked to perfection. Make-ahead and it's freezer friendly Stuff the shells with the meat mixture and place in dish on top of sauce. Pour remaining sauce over the stuffed shells and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, charm log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com