Easy Cheesy Lasagna.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Cheesy Lasagna for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Easy Cheesy Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Lasagna
- It's 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1 small of onion diced.
- You need 2 packages of italian blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of softened cream cheese.
- It's 1 envelope of mckormic thick and zesty pasta seasoning.
- You need 9 of lasagna noodles partially cooked.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It's 1 jar of of your favorite pasta sauce or make your own. I prefer to use bertoli tomato and basil.
- It's 1/2 of green or red pepper diced.
Easy Cheesy Lasagna step by step
- Cook lasagna noodle according to package instructions. Do not cook all the way!.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine softened cream cheese with egg and combine..
- Add 1 1/2 packages of the shredded cheese to the cream cheese mixture, add Italian seasoning and combine well, set aside.
- Saute peppers and onions over medium heat. Then add ground beef or turkey to skillet pour mckormic seasoning over meat, stir and cook until no longer pink..
- Add sauce to meat, season to your tastes. Cook over a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Pour 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Layer 3 of the lasagna noodles in the dish cover with some of the cheese mixture, then add more sauce over the cheese..
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- On the top of the lasagna add the remaining half package of cheese.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- The last few minutes of cooking remove the foil so the cheese can brown some..
- Great with salad and garlic bread..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Cheesy Lasagna. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, please admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com