Easy Enchilada Casserole.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Easy Enchilada Casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Easy Enchilada Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Enchilada Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 large of sweet onion.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of green chiles.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- It's 1 packages of shredded cheese (mexi blend).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of whole wheat tortillas.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
Easy Enchilada Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet cook beef until brown. Then stir in diced onions and Taco seasoning..
- Next drain the tomatoes and chilies(dice chilies). Then add to skillet. Stir..
- Next stir in the refried beans and sour cream. Also add about a 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese..
- Now let mixture cool just a minute and fill tortillas with mixture and roll. Place filled tortillas seam down in a 9 x 13in casserole dish. Fits between 6-8 stuffed tortillas..
- Finally spread cream of mushroom soup over top, then sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake about 20 minutes..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Easy Enchilada Casserole. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep busy get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com