Nicole's Simple Spaghetti.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Nicole's Simple Spaghetti for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Nicole's Simple Spaghetti using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nicole's Simple Spaghetti
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef- 93/7.
- It's 1 can of 29oz Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of 4oz Italian herb Tomato paste.
- Prepare 6 each of Sliced button or crimini mushrooms.
- It's 1/4 large of Yellow or Red onion- diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic or garlic paste.
- You need 1 lb of Spaghetti pasta.
- It's of Sesonings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt for pasta water.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of McCormick Italian seasoning blend.
- You need 1 envelope of McCormick Thick n Zesty Spaghetti Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Optional additions and serving suggestions.
- It's 1 dash of grated parmesean cheese topping per serving.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chopped flat leaf parsley or basil added on top when served.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes in garlic olive oil for a chunky sauce added at time of sauce..
- You need 1 of Serve with crusty french or garlic bread and a crisp salad. Caprasi salad also goes great!.
Nicole's Simple Spaghetti step by step
- Begin by putting a large pasta pot full of water on high heat to boil..
- In the meantime dice the onion and slice the mushrooms. Set aside..
- Place a skillet (10-12 in.) on med-hi heat, add the ground beef in a even layer to the skillet and spinkle evenly with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. Brown the seasoned ground beef and break into crumbles with a spatula. (a potato masher works great here also!) Once brown, drain off any excess fat drippings..
- Turn heat on ground beef crumbles to low-med and add the Tomato suace, Tomato paste, (diced tomatoes if using), and McCormick seasoning package. Stir or whisk sauce until blended, cover and simmer until needed. Stirring occasionally..
- By now your pasta water should be boiling. Add the 1tbls. of salt to the pasta water and stir, then add spaghetti pasta and stir to prevent sticking. Do Not add oil to your pasta water as this will make the pasta repel your sauce! Continue stirring occasionally to prevent sticking and cook according to timing on package, usually about 10 minutes..
- While your pasta cooking: In a small skillet heat oil or butter and add onions. Sweat the onions until translucent. Next add mushrooms and garlic and saute until tender. place in a small bowl to serve on side (I have pickey eaters) or add to sauce if desired..
- Once your spaghetti is cooked to aldente or desired tenderness, drain off the water. Do Not rinse your pasta, you will rinse away the startches that help hold the sauce to it!.
- Remove sauce from heat..
- In a large serving bowl pour half your sauce into the bottom of your bowl, next pour in spaghetti pasta, then top with remaining sauce. Toss sauce and spaghetti together with tongs until all pasta is coated and sauce is incorporated..
- To serve: place pasta in a nest on plate. Top with optional parmesean cheese and herbs if desired and serve with recommended sides..
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Nicole's Simple Spaghetti. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, keep amused read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com