Easy Beef Enchiladas.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Easy Beef Enchiladas for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Easy Beef Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Enchiladas
- Prepare 12 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of or more shredded cheese.
- It's 1 cup of or more cooked ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of refried beans.
- It's 1 cup of or more enchilada sauce.
Easy Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat tortillas and put a little sauce, ground beef, refried beans, and cheese on each. Roll them up and put them in a baking dish that has a little of the sauce in the bottom..
- Pour some sauce around the top, sprinkle on a little cheese and bake for 15 minutes..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Easy Beef Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, interest entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com