My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer).
Literally this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer) for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer)
- Prepare 1 can of regular or fat free refried beans.
- It's 1 lb of lean or regular ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 packages of shredded cheddar or shredded mexican cheese.
- It's 1 medium of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortilla chips (round or triangle).
- It's 1 packages of shredded lettuce (or shred your own).
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1 cup of salsa.
My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer) step by step
- brown the ground beef, and drain grease.
- add the packet of taco seasoning and cook following packet directions.
- add the can of refried beans once the meat is cooked with packet; stir over medium until the meat/bean mixture is smooth and well mixed and beans are cooked.
- spread tortilla chips on a plate.
- add the meat and bean mixture, then shredded cheese, chopped onion, shredded lettuce, tomato, and salsa..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer). If you have questions or requests a propos this article, divert admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com