EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE. We just love this easy five-ingredient taco casserole recipe. A friend shared the recipe with me, and I've prepared it monthly ever since. The crust is made from refrigerated crescent roll dough.
This taco crescent bake is so good and everyone will devour it, from the spouse down to the five.
This recipe is perfect because it can be customized based on your families preferences.
How To Make Taco Bake With Crescent Rolls and Doritos.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE
- It's 1 can of 8 oz refrigerated crescent rolls.
- It's 1 lb of @ least 80% ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of thick n chunky salsa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco seasoning mix.
- It's 1 cup of mexican blend cheese.
- It's 1 of shredded lettuce as desired.
- It's 1 of dicec tomato as desired.
Cook hamburger in medium skillet over medium heat A great family friendly Taco Bake recipe. Making my taco bake recipe at home is quick and easy. Remove dough from crescent roll container. This Crescent Roll Taco Bake Is Like Eating A Delicious Taco Pie.
EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE instructions
- Heat oven to 375° F . Unroll dough; seperate into 8 triangles. Place in 9 inch square pan or 10 inch pie plate; press over bottom and up side to form the crust..
- In skillet, cook the beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes. Stirring occasionally until done. drain. Stir in salsa & taco seasoning mix. Simmer 5 minutes . spoon meat mixture into crust-lined pan; sprinkle with cheese ..
- bake 20 - 25 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. serve toped with lettuce & tomato..
Food mash-ups are often truly inspired and will forever change the way you eat your favorite foods — and this one. This East Crescent Taco Bake is so easy and delicious it will quickly become a weeknight go-to. Loaded high with ground beef, cheese We just love this easy five-ingredient taco casserole recipe. With only six simple ingredients, you can serve up ten delicious tacos in just half an hour. If you've ever wondered how to make tacos that are as good as the ones you enjoy at your local taqueria, this easy beef taco recipe is your answer.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE. If you have questions or requests something like this article, absorb entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com