Easy Salisbury Steak.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Easy Salisbury Steak for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Salisbury Steak using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Salisbury Steak
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 can of French onion soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- It's 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- It's 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Mustard powder.
Easy Salisbury Steak step by step
- Put ground beef in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup of onion soup, salt, pepper, egg and bread crumbs and mix until well blended.
- Take about a fist full of meat and form into oval patties. (should yield 6 or 7 patties).
- In a small bowl mix remaining onion soup and flour until smooth. Add ketchup, water, worcestershire and mustard powder..
- Over medium high heat brown patties on both sides and pour off excess grease.
- Add sauce to pan and stir. cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes. Stir occassionally.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Easy Salisbury Steak. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make laugh open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com