Easy Beef Burritos. Easy Beef Burritos are perfect for those nights when you need to get dinner on the table fast. These can be enjoyed right when they're made or individually frozen for quick and easy meals. In the case of this easy beef burrito skillet, a few Mexican-themed ingredients can turn plain ground beef into a deconstructed burrito that satisfies hungry appetites.
This Easy Beef Burrito Skillet has beef, black beans, salsa, and tortillas all cooked in one skillet.
This is one of my family's go to dishes for busy evenings, or when neither of us wants to.
Hearty and filling with just the right amount of spice, this Bean, Sausage and Beef Burrito Recipe is easy, fast, bold and comforting.
Actually this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Easy Beef Burritos for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Easy Beef Burritos using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Burritos
- It's of Ingredients.
- Prepare 12 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 can of 8oz tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 can of chili beans.
- It's 16 oz of shredded cheese.
Add ground beef and cook until browned; Drain. Stir in seasonings and tomato sauce over medium heat; Add refried. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through. Add the cumin, chili powder, oregano and salt.
Easy Beef Burritos instructions
- scramble ground beef in skillet until brown..
- add tomato sauce, 1/2 cup water and chili powder, stir. simmer until water is evaporated.
- mush up beans to a paste in pan, heat and set aside.
- spread 2 tablespoon mashed beans on tortilla.
- take 1/4 cup of ground beef and spread on 1 tortilla.
- add shredded cheese.
- fold tortilla over 1/3 of the way.
- fold ends over then complete rolling.
- repeat until all tortillas are used up..
- add a little oil to skillet. place burrito folded side down.
- fry until golden, turn repeat on other side..
Scroll down for the printable burrito bowl recipe and video tutorial. In a large pan over medium-heat, heat the olive oil. This easy-to-prepare, spicy beef burrito recipe is a fun Mexican dinner that's perfect for all the family. See more Mexican recipes at Tesco Real Food. Wrap burritos in a paper towel and then in a small plastic bag or.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Easy Beef Burritos. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, occupy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com