Easy Taco casserole.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Easy Taco casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Taco casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of (16 oz) Pinto beans, drained and rinsed (optional).
- Prepare 1 can of (11 oz) whole kernel corn or mexican-style corn, drained.
- It's 1 can of (15 oz) tomato sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Broken tortilla chips.
Easy Taco casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- brown beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat..
- stir in seasoning mix, tomato sauce, *beans and corn. bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Top with cheese and tortilla chips..
- bake in preheated oven 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- garnish with sour cream and sliced green onions, and serve with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes, if desired..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Easy Taco casserole. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, occupy admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com