3 cheese Doritos Casserole.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious 3 cheese Doritos Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have 3 cheese Doritos Casserole using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 cheese Doritos Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of boneless chicken breast or chicken strips.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It's 1 can of mild rotel.
- It's 2 can of Mexican corn.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It's 2 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Colby/Jack cheese.
- You need 2 packages of doritos (spicy sweet chilli & spicy nacho cheese).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter.
3 cheese Doritos Casserole instructions
- In a skillet add butter an chicken (season with Kick'n Chicken or seasoning salt).
- In another skillet brown ground beef.
- When chicken starts to sizzle add water an cook until u can break with fork or spoon.
- In a large baking pan coat the bottom with a layer of crushed doritos (both flavors).
- In the pot with the beef add your chopped chicken, cream of chicken, corn, rotel, an pepper.
- Cook ingredients together for about 5 minutes.
- Add a layer of meat mixture to layer of chips.
- Add the layer of three cheeses.
- Crush more doritos by hand an make another layer and continue until you run out of meat!.
- Pop in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with enchiladas or mashed potatoes and ENJOY!!.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable 3 cheese Doritos Casserole. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, please contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com