Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie.
Actually this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of 16oz. jar of beef gravy.
- You need 1 large of onion, diced.
- It's 1 box of sour cream & onion instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 box of cheese flavored instant mashed potatoes.
- It's 1 of 12oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of season salt.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs, beatened.
Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie step by step
- Brown ground beef & season with season salt or to taste. Add onion 3/4 way cooking. Drain grease, add gravy & set aside..
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package. Mixing all packages together. When potatoes almost done, add 1/2 package of shredded cheese..
- In 13x9 in. pan, put meat on bottom & spread. Then add potatoes on top & spread..
- Take eggs & pour over top of potatoes. Poke holes in potatoes to get egg to help combine dish..
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top, cover with foil & bake for 30 minutes in a 375° preheated oven..
- Serve with a side of veggies. I use frozen mixed veggies, peas, corn, or carrots..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, occupy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com