Easy Indian Tacos.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Easy Indian Tacos for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Easy Indian Tacos using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Indian Tacos
- Prepare 3 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of ranch style beans (large).
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of chopped lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- It's 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of sliced jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- It's 1 quart of vegetable oil.
Easy Indian Tacos step by step
- heat oil for deep frying bread, about 375°F.
- brown ground beef.
- mix milk and self rising flour until you make a medium consistency dough. add more milk or flour as needed..
- form dough into tennis sized balls and flatten into ovals about an inch thick onto floured surface. cut a 1.5 inch slit in the middle of them..
- mix browned beef with beans and simmer on medium heat..
- when oil is hot add fry bread and fry to golden brown on one side, then flip to other side until same color. remove and keep warm in oven covered with towel..
- when all bread is fried serve covered in meat and bean mixture with desired toppings..
- make extra fry bread and serve for desert covered in honey..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Easy Indian Tacos. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, please way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com