Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole. Easy Cheesy Pizza CasseroleWhat's for dinner? Surprise them with this easy and delicious pizza casserole. This is an idea I worked from a basic recipe I saw in a magazine years ago.… This SUPER Easy Pizza Casserole only uses a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
Add something cheesy to your family's Italian cuisine night!
MORE+ LESS Cheesy Keto Pizza Casserole - easy low carb cheesy pizza casserole that is totally crave-able and so simple to make!
Layers of meaty, cheesy pizza flavors.
Actually this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ricotta.
- You need 1 pinch of Oregano.
- You need 1 pinch of Basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Pizza Sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Hot Pepper Flakes.
- It's 1 of Pepperoni Slices.
- You need 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Provolone Cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Baking Mix.
- It's 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Milk.
I discovered this recipe in the reader's exchange page of our local electric cooperative's magazine. This was really good and very easy. The only change I made was omitting the mushrooms( we don't like them) and I cut the recipe in halfIt was a filling and easy meal served. Cheesy Pizza Casserole has all the classic flavors I love about pizza in a comforting casserole that reminds me of Grandmas cooking.
Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef in skillet; drain fat..
- Mix in pizza sauce and pepper flakes; set aside..
- Mix ricotta cheese with the herbs and Parmesan in a separate bowl; set aside..
- Mix the dry ingredients for the biscuits. Add milk and stir until combined..
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Spray a 13x9 pan with nonstick spray..
- Drop biscuit dough by teaspoons in the bottom of the pan, spacing evenly..
- Top with ground beef mixture and dot with the ricotta cheese mixture..
- Bake at 375° for about 20 minutes or until biscuits are puffed and beginning to get golden brown..
- Top with mozzarella and provolone cheeses and distribute pepperoni slices evenly over top, increase oven temperature to 425°F..
- Return to oven and bake until cheeses are melted and beginning to bubble. This should take about 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving. May be topped with the additional Parmesan cheese..
It has all the kid approved pizza flavors we love! Building the layers was easy to do and didn't take long at all. The smell of this casserole cooking in the oven was. Cook pasta according to package directions. These easy cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at potlucks everywhere.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole. If you have questions or requests just about this article, absorb way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com