Red easy enchilada casserole. This recipe is a great way to make enchiladas with out the tedious task of rolling the tortillas. Some call this dish "Mexican Lasagna". LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe!
The Layers Of Tortillas, Ground Beef, Beans, Corn, And Cheese, All Smothered In Red Enchilada Sauce Will Have You Coming Back For Seconds!
This recipe is a great way to make enchiladas with out the tedious task of rolling the tortillas.
Some call this dish Mexican Lasagna.
Literally this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Red easy enchilada casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Red easy enchilada casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red easy enchilada casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It's 1 can of Red enchilada sauce.
- It's 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It's 12 each of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 packages of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco season.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
Its good no matter what you decide to call it. This enchilada casserole presents like something that took a really long time to make. It's like free work or something. I might recommend this blender enchilada sauce for something homemade, yummy, extremely easy, and ready in approximately five minutes.
Red easy enchilada casserole step by step
- Grill your meat until no longer pink. then add your taco season as directed on envelope..
- Add in the sauce, soups, and rotel..
- Take your 9×13 pan and put one layer of corn tortillas, then add a layer of your meat mixture, and last a layer of cheese. repeat these steps until pan is full to top..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover your pan with tin foil..
- Place in oven for 45 minutes to an hour..
- When cheese is melted take out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Cut into squares and enjoy. I like to add hot sauce and sour cream to my finished product..
It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious. How to Make Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Cooked the chicken in the enchilada sauce, just so it gets that nice flavor from the sauce and it's nice and moist. Shredded chicken is layered with charred tortillas, sour cream, cheese, and enchilada sauce. I used both Medium Green Chili Sauce and Mild Red Sauce.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Red easy enchilada casserole. If you have questions or requests around this article, keep busy admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com