Tripleta / 3 Meat Sub.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Tripleta / 3 Meat Sub for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Tripleta / 3 Meat Sub using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tripleta / 3 Meat Sub
- You need 3 large of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 10 slice of Ham.
- It's 1 of Sofrito.
- You need 1 packages of Sazon.
- You need 1 of Adobo or Seasoning of choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of EVOO.
- Prepare 2 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Mayo.
- It's 1 of Ketchup.
- It's 1 loaf of Bread.
Tripleta / 3 Meat Sub step by step
- Season chicken with adobo or your seasoning of choice..
- Chop up ham into bite size cubed..
- On medium heat, sautee ground beef until browned. Once cooked, drain excess oil and add sofrito, adobo and sazon package. Adjust seasoning to taste, stir and incorporate well, lower heat and cover pan..
- On another pan, on medium heat cook chicken breast (either whole or chopped up in bite size cubes). Once cooked, incorporate with ground beef..
- In the same pan you cooked the chicken, add the ham and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Once cooked, incorporate with ground beef and chicken. Mix well and cover lid on low heat..
- For the Mayo Ketchup sauce, chop up your garlic cloves and mix together with about 3 tablespoons of ketchup and 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Sauce should come out pink. (If too garlicky you can add more ketchup and mayo).
- Cut bread to the size of your choice and put Mayo Ketchup sauce on both slices, add your meat and any toppings of your choice. I like to add crunchy potato stix and lettuce. Drizzle more sauce over toppings and enjoy!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Tripleta / 3 Meat Sub. If you have questions or requests on this article, entertain read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com