Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf
- You need of ● For The Meatloaf.
- It's 2 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- It's 2 Cups of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- It's 1/2 cup of Fresh Minced Onion Or 1/3 cup Dehydrated.
- It's 1/2 cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/3 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It's 1 package of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix everything in the Meatloaf section together well and pack into a meatloaf pan. Packing your beef tightly is essential to retaining its moisture. Also, pack meat in a clear meatloaf pan, if possible, so you can see any air gaps and press/fill them in..
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours..
- Pull from oven, drain any grease from pan and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving..
- Serve with mashed potatoes, gravy and buttered corn..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, please gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com