Easy pastelillos. Welcome to Jeff & Jo's Puerto Rican Kitchen, where we share easy-to-make, authentic Puerto Rican recipes. We are back from a short hiatus after we moved. A pastelillo is basically the Puerto Rican version of an empanada.
Want to discover art related to pastelillos?
Check out inspiring examples of pastelillos artwork on DeviantArt, and get inspired by our community of talented artists.
Esteph's Pastelillos are homemade and made to order.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Easy pastelillos for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Easy pastelillos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy pastelillos
- You need 2 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of chopped onion.
- It's 1 large of diced potato.
- You need 1 envelope of sazon (Spanish seasoning).
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of adobo (Spanish season salt).
- It's 3 tbsp of heaping frozen sofrito (Spanish fresh seasonings).
- It's 8 each of green olives with pimento & a little dash of juice.
- Prepare 20 each of frozen pastelillos/empenada discs, thawed to slightly cool.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheddar or mix cheese.
- You need 3 cup of vegetable oil.
Pour oil into a saucepan and heat over medium-high heat. Categories: Easy Dessert Recipes Dessert Easy Baking Baking European Recipes Spanish Pastry Recipes Cream Cheese Recipes Sugar Dairy Recipes. The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful -- e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. Best pastelillos memes - popular memes on the site iFunny.co.
Easy pastelillos instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil & place potatoes in until done..
- Brown beef with adobo & adding onion 3/4 way through cook time..
- After beef mixture done, drain. Keep on meduum heat & add potatoes, olives/juice & rest of seasonings for 3 more minutes..
- Let meat mixture cool..
- When meat has mostly cooled, roll out a pastelillo disc & place about 1 tbsp of meat mixture & some shredded cheese in middle..
- Then fold over disc, wetting inner edge with warm water & pinch together fingers then a fork. Repeat for rest of discs..
- You can either wrap with wax paper & place them in a freezer bag to freeze for a later date or fry them immediately in 3 cups vegetable oil on each side until golden brown..
Unas Pop-Tarts de batido de fresa! Ya sea tostadas, congeladas o al natural, estos pastelillos están de vicio! Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Search, discover and share your favorite Pastelillos GIFs. The best GIFs are on GIPHY.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Easy pastelillos. If you have questions or requests almost this article, divert entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com