Crock Pot Chili (easy).
Literally this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Crock Pot Chili (easy) for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Crock Pot Chili (easy) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chili (easy)
- You need 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion.
- It's 2 can of Kidney or Chili Beans.
- You need 2 can of Stewed Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of any Chili Seasoning for 2lbs meat.
Crock Pot Chili (easy) instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain, add to the crock pot..
- Add beans and tomatoes to crock pot on top of ground beef..
- Chop peppers and onion into smaller diced pieces and add with garlic to crock pot..
- Sprinkle chili seasoning into crock pot. Give it a couple of stirs...do not mix well..
- Top crock pot with lid and set on low for 6-8 hours or 3-4 on high. Low is recommended..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Crock Pot Chili (easy). If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, charm contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com