Easy Cheezy Lasagna.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Cheezy Lasagna for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Easy Cheezy Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheezy Lasagna
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 cup of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 6 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- You need 15 oz of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- It's 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 of eggs.
- It's 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Ggarlic powder.
- It's of Dried parsley or parsley flakes.
- It's 8 cup of boiling water.
Easy Cheezy Lasagna step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water till al dente. Remove and keep them separately so they do not stick..
- In a pan brown the ground beef on medium heat until it is no longer pink. Make sure it is crumbled..
- Drain the fat and return the ground beef to the pan. Add the pasta sauce and stir in. Add garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and salt to taste..
- Add a 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese to the meat sauce and stir so it melts..
- In a separate bowl mix the egg, ricotta cheese, garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and parsley flakes..
- In a greased 9" by 9" pan layer 1/3 of the meat sauce..
- Put 3 lasagna noodles on top..
- Layer with the ricotta mixture..
- Layer with mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat the layers. If you have any extra meat sauce and mozzarella, you can layer the meat sauce and put the mozzarella on top..
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes on top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil..
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Then remove the foil and broil on high for ten minutes. Let it rest for another ten minutes before serving..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Easy Cheezy Lasagna. If you have questions or requests all but this article, absorb log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com