Easy stuffed peppers. Green peppers stuffed with ground beef and rice and topped with a seasoned tomato sauce. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. Hundreds of satisfied home cooks agree: this stuffed peppers recipe is a winner.
How to Make Stuffed Peppers • Brown the beef and sausage and with some garlic and onion. • See more ideas about Recipes, Easy stuffed peppers, Stuffed peppers. · Stuffed Peppers are bell peppers filled with a rice and ground beef mixture, topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
These easy stuffed peppers are a delicious dinner that you can make ahead.
Classic stuffed peppers are a comforting meal that the whole family will love.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Easy stuffed peppers for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Easy stuffed peppers using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy stuffed peppers
- You need 4 of green peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1/2 cup of white rice.
- You need 2 can of tomato juice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's of ground black pepper.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
The hearty and flavorful filling is stuffed into. And it has the added kid-friendly benefit of being. Stuffed Peppers are a fancy way to serve peppers! They are so easy, delicious and impressive Stuffed Bell Peppers are easy to make and everyone loves them!
Easy stuffed peppers step by step
- Cook ground meat, drain oils, add one can of tomato juice and stir.
- Cut tops and middles out of peppers.
- Cook rice as preffered.
- Mix remanining can of tomato juice, garlic and onion powder, pepper, worcestershire sauce, and seasoning in a bowl to create sauce.
- Blanch peppers in boiling water for about a minute and then dip them directly in to cold water.
- After blanching, add a little sauce to the bottoms of peppers, then add meat, rice, and more sauce as desired..
- Bake peppers at 350°F farenheit for 50 minutes under aluminum foil.
- (Optional) Add remaining sauce and top with your favorite cheese, then bake for another 10 minutes.
- Wait to cool, and then serve!.
We fill these with a mixture of beef. Why this Easy Stuffed Peppers Recipe works. Here, colorful bell peppers make the perfect vessel for a quick vegetarian potato hash, cooked in EVOO and seasoned with favorite Mediterranean spices. Making stuffed peppers is easy and is a quick weeknight dinner idea. If you would have asked me to try stuffed peppers when I was a kid, I would have turned up my nose at you.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Easy stuffed peppers. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, absorb entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com