Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef
- You need 90 grams of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- It's 1/2 of Carrot.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of packet Shirataki noodles.
- You need 4 tbsp of 〇 Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of 〇 Sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of 〇 Dashi stock granules.
- It's 1 of 〇 Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of 〇 Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef instructions
- Peel the potatoes, cut in half and put into a bowl of water. Leave to soak for 15 minutes..
- Slice the onion lengthwise (with the grain) into 2 cm wide wedges. Roughly cut up the carrot..
- Empty out the shirataki noodles into a sieve or colander and wash under running water. Cut up into easy to eat lengths, put back into the sieve, and pour boiling water over them to get rid of their odor..
- Add some vegetable oil to a deep frying pan or a pot and heat. Add the ground beef and the ☆ ingredients, and stir fry while bashing the meat..
- When the meat has changed color, add the onion and carrot and stir fry to coat the vegetables with oil..
- Add the potatoes from step 1 water and all. Add the 〇 ingredients, bring to a boil and skim off any scum..
- Add the shiratakin noodles, place a small lid or a piece of kitchen parchment paper directly on top of the simmering food, and simmer for 15 minutes over low-medium heat..
- Take the lid or paper off, add the soy sauce and simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Transfer to serving plates and it's done..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests re this article, engross retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com